· Intensive Spanish Course (20 hours per week) ·
699 euros per month
Spanish Language Courses (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels).
· DELE Preparation Course (2 hours a day from Monday to Friday) ·
249 euros per month
For advanced level students interested in DELE certification.
· Extensive Course (1.5 hours a day from Monday to Thursday) ·
96 euros per month
These extensive courses have an additional 20 euros registration fee payable the first month. The price includes attendance certificate and diploma. Books are not included. Students may extend these courses by as many months as they wish for only 96 euros a month.
· Spanish Perfection Course ·
280 euros per month
A. Spanish Language Perfection Course.
B. Spanish Culture Course (Art, History and Literature).
*** For Intermediate and Advanced levels only.
· One to One (Private) Course ·
20 euros per hour
All of these courses (other than the Extensive course) includes:
- School registration.
- Material for the courses: textbook and workbook.
- Educational tutorials.
- Oral and written test.
- Certificate of Attendance and Diploma.
Application and Payment
TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE AND ENROLL IN OUR PROGRAM:
1) Prior reservation is not necessary for the Extensive course. Admission to any of these groups is guaranteed. The following rules are only for the intensive course or the DELE.
2) Download and fill out our application form.
3) Return the application form by e-mail.
4) We will notify you of your acceptance into the program within a week of receiving your application form.
5) Pay the reservation fee. You have two weeks from notification of acceptance to pay the reservation fee, otherwise you lose your place in the program for the month you have chosen.
TO PAY THE NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE (180 Euros):
Send a check or pay by credit card (fax, e-mail or call us to give us your credit card number) for 180 euros. If you send a check, please make it payable to:”Garcia Lorca Spanish School S.L.”
When you arrive in Madrid, please come by the Garcia Lorca offices so that we can meet you. The course fee, minus the paid reservation fee, can be paid in cash. The dead line for this is the day before your Spanish course begins.
NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION AND COURSE FEE:
Both the reservation fee and the course fee are non-refundable, however, they can be applied to a different month if for any reason you need to change the month that you are going to take the course.